Where can I complain if I feel aggrieved about my educational experience or the treatment I have had from an IFOMPT member?

It is recommended that you send your complaint to the Executive Committee via the IFOMPT Office – The Executive Committee will consider your complaint based on their policies and procedures and be in touch.