IFOMPT MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Click Here to download the IFOMPT brochure
REGISTERED INTERESTED GROUP (RIG) STATUS
For ‘Registered Interest Group’ status within this Federation, it will be necessary to provide the
1. A letter from the National Physiotherapy Association, which is a Member of WCPT,
stating all members of the group are financial members of the Parent Body.
2. The number of members in the group, with names and addresses of Office Bearers.
3. The group should submit a Code of Conduct.
4. Payment of the Annual Subscription fee, of US $360.00.
5. All members agree to abide by the Constitution and Bylaws of this Federation.
A Registered Interest Group may be approved by the Executive Committee.
FULL MEMBERSHIP STATUS
In addition to the information required for Registered Interest Group status, it will be necessary for an Organisation to present to the Office Manager:
1. A full curriculum of the educational programme in manipulative therapy, accompanied by the application fee of US $750.00 for curriculum evaluation.
2. A letter from the National Physiotherapy Association, which is a Member of WCPT,
recognising the organisation concerned as the organisation representing Orthopaedic
Manipulative Therapy within IFOMPT.
3. The number of members in the Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy Organisation and the names and addresses of the Office Bearers
4. The organisation should submit a Code of Conduct.
5. Annual subscription fee of US $2,000.00.
Please return the above requirements to:
Ingrid du Toit
IFOMPT Office Manager
P O Box 35 602
Browns Bay 0753, Auckland
Fax: +64 9 476 5354