Programme- Teachers Meeting 2016 Glasgow
- Evaluating the validity of a program of assessments in post-graduate orthopaedic
manual physical therapy (OMPT) in Canada
Caitriona Cunningham and Catherine Doody
- Use of Wikis and Blogs to promote collaborative learning in an Orthopaedic Manipulative Therapy MSc Programme
- Student engagement and perception of rubric-based evaluation process
- A Participant Oriented Process for Developing National Orthopaedic Manual Physiotherapy Educational Materials in the 21st Century
Lenerdene Levesque, Scott Whitmore, Duncan Reid and Christopher McCarthy
- Tips for Teaching Spinal Manipulation
D Reid/Teaching Spinal Manipulation.pdf
'Informing student selection of outcome measures for evaluating pain in the biopsychosocial private practice context'
(Standards Committee) and Per Kjaer
'A pragmatic approach to delivering, organising and assessing the mentored practice component of programmes'
(Standards Committee) and Mindy Cairns
(Member Organisation Delegate, UK)
'Purpose, challenges and opportunities of the research project component of programmes'
'Informing a student's application of systematic review and trial results in OMT practice'
(Standards Committee) and Benita Olivier
(South Africa Member Organisation/University of the Witwatersrand)
“The Objective Structured Practical Examination Demystified”
(Standards Committee) and Nicola Heneghan
(UK Member Organisation / Programme Leader MSc Advanced Manipulative Physiotherapy University of Birmingham, UK)
'Publishing our students' work'