School of Health and Emergency Professions
Physiotherapy, Sports and Exercise Rehabilitation Postgraduate Programmes
The School of Health and Emergency Professions at the University of Hertfordshire is a leading provider of continuing education (CPD) courses for allied health and emergency professionals including dieticians, physiotherapists, radiographers, radiotherapists, paramedics, emergency care practitioners and other healthcare professionals.
There are three main reasons that will convince you to choose to study a course at our University:
- Flexibility to suit your needs. Our provision is flexible to suit your needs according to the level of qualification you want to achieve and in order to fit with your work schedule
- Interprofessional content. Our courses offer an interprofessional content that is suitable if you are a health professional who wants to widen your learning experience.
- Professional accreditation. Some of our postgraduate courses offer you eligibility for professional body membership and the ability to obtain ACE status
The Physiotherapy and Sports and Exercise Rehabilitation courses that we offer are designed for professionals who want to specialise and develop advanced skills and knowledge in different areas of specialism in these two areas.
The courses that we offer are:
- MSc Advanced Physiotherapy (Neuromusculoskeletal)
Stand alone modules and CPD short courses
- MSc Sports and Exercise Rehabilitation
If you are not sure you want to study for a Master’s degree you can apply for a single module or a CPD short course.This will give you an idea about the level of input and commitment required.
Quite a few of our students found this way a useful start and were encouraged to continue towards a Master’s degree!
To find out more visit: go.herts.ac.uk/cpdhealth - http://www.herts.ac.uk/more/professional-development-in-health/home.cfm
For further enquiries about the course and how to apply contact Mary Sexton at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the School of Health and Emergency Professions at the University of Hertfordshire visit go.herts.ac.uk/hep - http://www.herts.ac.uk/courses/schools-of-study/health-and-emergency-professions/home.cfm