IFOMPT Educational Support Fund
Who can apply for the grant?
· Any RIG member, recognised by his/her OMPT-organisation and known to be active in the academic and lecturing field.
· The applicant should apply in writing stating the reasons for the application.
· The applicant should have a supportive letter from his/her OMPT-organisation that states he/she is known to be active in the academic and lecturing field.
· The applicant should apply for the grant at least six months before the congress/meeting.
· The applicant should be able to understand and write the English language.
· The applicant will write a report from the congress/meeting and disseminate it to her/his country members.
· The applicant will present the report to the IFOMPT Executive.
· The report could be placed on the IFOMPT website.
· The applicant will state his/her monthly income in US dollars.
· The application is contestable.
· One person going to an Education Committee (EC) meeting per year
· One person going to the IFOMPT General Meeting (GM) every 4 years
Who is going to choose the applicant?
· The IFOMPT Executive Committee
What does the grant include:
· Reimbursement for expenses up to US $ 1000.00.
PLEASE FIND BELOW THE APPLICATION FORM, PLEASE CUT AND PASTE INTO A SEPARATE DOCUMENT WHEN APPLYING
IFOMPT EDUCATIONAL SUPPORT FUND
Any member of an IFOMPT Registered Interest Group recognised by his/her MT organisation and known to be active in the academic
and lecturing field may apply for this grant. It will cover expenses up to US $1000.00 to support attendance at either an IFOMPT
Education Committee Meeting or General Meeting. The fund has been established to assist developing countries to further their
education and aid in curriculum development. Please see support fund criteria before completing this forum.
Representing Registered Interest Group:______________________________________
Meeting Requested to attend: ____________________________________________
Monthly Income: __________________________________________________
Reason for Application: __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Supportive letter attached: Yes No
Able to understand and write English: Yes No
Agree to write a report to IFOMPT Executive Yes No
Please note, details will be kept confidential within the IFOMPT Executive Committee.
Please return completed application form to:
P O Box 35 602, Browns Bay 0753, Auckland, New Zealand
Fax: +64 9 476 5354 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org